Juliya in Party Dress


fashion is a one or most prominent way to be valueable. the first question arises in our thoughts is what's style? style is a "way of doing some thing".however we take fashion in a feel of popular style of clothes or garb. every person have an innate preference of looking true and feel standard in his/her social circle. The phrase style carry a flash of colours in our mind.fashion is largely a remember of self expression. nowadays,style does no longer suggest glamour,it is now greater a manner of lifestyles and a reflection of inner beauty. So,why don't i have any style experience? every time i go for buying I constantly tell myself that i am going to shop for a new fashion of clothing or buy some colourfully numerous objects,but I always locate myself leaving with my normal fashion of garb. We take style experience as: "knowing extra of what fits specific "you" and what you are secure in."Being elegant on your personal genuine self. So,I again assume that I don't have fashion feel because I locate it hard to explain my experience of style and even harder to put into words "what fits the specific "me". I assume fashion experience is specific.No human beings may have identical idea of favor experience. I consider that fashion experience is "knowing what works for you".In most of the areas women wear Shalwar kameez and men wear kurtas and pajamas or sherwani. The complete global has witnessed adjustments in fashion for each women and men.So, fashion is not simply what your put on.it's miles how you wear it and how you sense whilst you put on it. Then,I feel,i've fashion experience because I put on what I want to put on.rather it's miles modern or not. I put on what suits my fashion and that i wear what makes me feel uniquely me. although , we know that to be updated and to go with society is want to deliver a few sort of adjustments in our outlook and physical attitudes which makes us assured and admirable. making use of style in existence isn't terrible till it does now not affect or impact badly to others.