Beautiful And Stylish Girls in Style



Fashion is a one or most prominent way to be valueable. The first question arises in our mind is what is fashion? Fashion is a "manner of doing something".But we take fashion in a sense of popular style of dresses or clothing. Every person have an innate desire of looking good and feel accepted in his/her social circle. The word fashion bring a flash of colours in our mind.Fashion is basically a matter of self expression. Today,fashion does not mean glamour,it is now more a way of life and a reflection of inner beauty. So,why don't I have any fashion sense? Whenever I go for shopping I always tell myself that I am going to buy a new style of clothing or buy some colourfully diverse items,yet I always find myself leaving with my usual style of clothing. We take fashion sense as: "knowing more of what fits unique "you" and what you are comfortable in."Being stylish in your own true self. So,I again think that I don't have fashion sense because I find it hard to describe my sense of style and even harder to put into words "what fits the unique "me". I think fashion sense is unique.No two people will have same idea of fashion sense. I believe that fashion sense is "knowing what works for you".In most of the areas women wear Shalwar kameez and men wear kurtas and pajamas or sherwani. The whole world has witnessed changes in fashion for both men and women.So, Fashion is not just what your wear.It is how you wear it and how you feel when you wear it. Then,I feel,I have fashion sense because I wear what I want to wear.Rather it is trendy or not. I wear what fits my style and I wear what makes me feel uniquely me. Though , we know that to be updated and to go with society is need to bring some kind of changes in our outlook and physical attitudes which makes us confident and admirable. Applying fashion in life is not bad until it does not affect or impact badly to others.